atom feed10 messages in org.apache.tcl.rivet-devRe: Rivet 2.1 try out
FromSent OnAttachments
Brice HamonJun 28, 2013 8:44 am
Brice HamonJun 28, 2013 11:03 am
Massimo ManghiJun 28, 2013 11:16 am
Brice HamonJun 28, 2013 11:18 am
Brice HamonJun 28, 2013 11:56 am.zip
Massimo ManghiJun 29, 2013 11:21 am
Brice HamonJun 29, 2013 11:32 am
Brice HamonJun 29, 2013 11:57 am.zip
Massimo ManghiJun 29, 2013 5:22 pm
Brice HamonJun 30, 2013 7:51 am
Subject:Re: Rivet 2.1 try out
From:Brice Hamon (norm@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 28, 2013 11:03:11 am
List:org.apache.tcl.rivet-dev

Hi Massimo,

I think I use the prefork also:

/usr/sbin/httpd2 -l Compiled in modules: core.c prefork.c http_core.c mod_so.c

I am still fiddling around to try to make it work.

Thank you, B.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Massimo Manghi <mass@unipr.it>wrote:

I'm also CC'ing to rivet-dev

On 28-06-2013 19:08, Brice Hamon wrote:

Hi again,

My super complex hello.rvt is:

<? puts "Hello World" ?>

The problem is that the embedded interpreter fails in a unexpected way, otherwise you would have simply seen some error message on the browser. Which MPM module are you running with your apache instance??? If your running mpm_worker switch to mpm_prefork. mod_rivet doesn't run with mpm_worker.

Yes I prefer to be able to regenerate any 3rdparty package myself. The compilation and installation went smoothly, configure with the apsx2 only. I will wait for Harald to come back to me then?

For the test suite, where is that line for i in `ipcs -s | awk /${ipcs_user}/ {print $2}`; do (ipcrm -s $i); done suppose to be added?

yes, except for the ipcs_user variable which has to be set with your login definition. You can run ipcs yourself from your command line to see how it looks like the output.

Thank you for your help,

Brice.

-- Massimo