atom feed1 message in org.eclipse.eclipse-mirrors[eclipse-mirrors] Fwd: Eclipse Mirror...
FromSent OnAttachments
Mario LoriaNov 13, 2012 11:39 am
Subject:[eclipse-mirrors] Fwd: Eclipse Mirror (psg.mtu.edu)
From:Mario Loria (mplo@mtu.edu)
Date:Nov 13, 2012 11:39:51 am
List:org.eclipse.eclipse-mirrors

Our server has completed syncing (started a week ago from the Georgia Tech USA hub) and is set to sync everyday at 0700. I believe I added one option from what I specified on the mirroring options page. Here is what we currently have syncing:

full_plaform

full_tools full_webtools full_datatools

Thanks, M

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: portal on behalf of webmaster <webm@eclipse.org> Date: Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM Subject: Eclipse Mirror To: mplo@mtu.edu

Hi,

Thank you for volunteering to be an Eclipse mirror! I've added your IP address to the access list and you should be able to sync with our server shortly.

You can use the script at this location to update your mirror. Simply configure the base path and set the mirror options you have selected when completing the registration process:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt

For faster RSYNC service, please use the RSYNC hubs in USA or Europe.