atom feed10 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-auRe: CLP? Novell course 3072
FromSent OnAttachments
Antonio CanditoOct 8, 2007 5:07 pm
Christopher LeesOct 9, 2007 5:42 am
Daniel MonsOct 9, 2007 1:42 pm
njmc...@aanet.com.auOct 9, 2007 4:12 pm
Antonio CanditoOct 9, 2007 4:39 pm
peter bakerOct 9, 2007 8:01 pm
Scott McKeanOct 9, 2007 10:40 pm
Gabriel NoronhaOct 9, 2007 10:47 pm
BlindravenOct 9, 2007 10:51 pm
Jeff WaughOct 10, 2007 2:04 pm
Subject:Re: CLP? Novell course 3072
From:Blindraven (blin@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 9, 2007 10:51:42 pm
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-au

I'd be very interested, but I'm not willing to pay thousands of dollars for a course thats offered for 150$ in the states.

On 10/10/07, Scott McKean <sco@epochlabs.com.au> wrote:

**WARNING**

<shameless plug>

We are on track to be running some courses focused on Open Source Software early next year. We are waiting on approval from Ubuntu so we can offer the LPI certificate in conjunction with the Ubuntu 'add-on'.

We are currently working with a registered training organisation (RTO) to map the National Training Institute accredited competencies across to Open Source curriculum.

If anybody would like further information, or wants to be kept up to date with the course info, let me know via email and I'll pop you on the mailing list.

</shameless plug>