atom feed5 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRE: Recent windows batch file changes
FromSent OnAttachments
di...@multitask.com.auDec 1, 2002 6:52 am
Aslak HellesoyDec 1, 2002 12:41 pm
Adrian SuttonDec 1, 2002 1:19 pm
Aslak HellesoyDec 1, 2002 1:33 pm
di...@multitask.com.auDec 1, 2002 2:41 pm
Subject:RE: Recent windows batch file changes
From:di...@multitask.com.au (di@multitask.com.au)
Date:Dec 1, 2002 2:41:15 pm
List:org.apache.maven.users

I'd rather we didn't apply this patch.

The issue is that the xml-apis jar file we have is bad.

We shouldn't (and don't need) the flags passed to Maven.

We also don't need the piccolo specific code in various classes.

I'm waiting on someone getting back to me re: the current xml-apis version so that all of this will be resolved.

James?? -- dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting Blog: http://www.freeroller.net/page/dion/Weblog Work: http://www.multitask.com.au