atom feed7 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeRe: Blob Detection
FromSent OnAttachments
sirynMay 9, 2008 1:44 am
Nicolae PMay 9, 2008 5:38 am
Andrew KirillovMay 9, 2008 6:16 am
sirynMay 10, 2008 1:54 am
Andrew KirillovMay 11, 2008 7:59 am
sirynMay 11, 2008 2:00 pm
CaversanMay 20, 2008 7:31 am
Subject:Re: Blob Detection
From:Caversan (fabi@gmail.com)
Date:May 20, 2008 7:31:57 am
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hi syrin,

I guess there is not a method to do this, and pixel to pixel comparation its not a good idea, usually. You can use the VerticalIntensityStatistics and HorizontalIntensityStatistics to compare them. It is a good approximation. There are another methods with filters and trasnsformations to achieve more accured results.

Hope this helps,