atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: how to preserve newlines?
FromSent OnAttachments
egasimusSep 9, 2010 1:17 am
Jeremy GeerdesSep 9, 2010 4:30 am
egasimusSep 17, 2010 12:11 am
Subject:Re: how to preserve newlines?
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 9, 2010 4:30:04 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

The failure to preserve newlines is a result of the API assuming it's dealing
with HTML, which does not require newlines. If you want to preserve them, you
can specify format=text, but that will result in the API attempting to translate
any HTML markup that you have in the string. Alternatively, you could replace
any newlines with some HTML tag that you will then replace with newlines after
the translation is returned.

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote: http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.com jrge@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!