atom feed41 messages in net.java.dev.hudson.devRe: Migration from java.net
FromSent OnAttachments
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 2:03 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 2, 2009 2:22 pm
Andrew BayerOct 2, 2009 2:33 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 2:41 pm
Dean YuOct 2, 2009 2:50 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 3:02 pm
Alan HarderOct 2, 2009 3:09 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 2, 2009 3:16 pm
Frederic JeanOct 2, 2009 3:26 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 3:36 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 3:45 pm
Andrew BayerOct 2, 2009 3:57 pm
R. Tyler BallanceOct 2, 2009 3:59 pm
Jason ChaffeeOct 2, 2009 4:18 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 4:30 pm
Jorg HeymansOct 3, 2009 5:25 am
JotiOct 3, 2009 6:40 am
JotiOct 3, 2009 6:41 am
Jorg HeymansOct 4, 2009 12:58 pm
Benson MarguliesOct 4, 2009 3:25 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 4, 2009 11:48 pm
Olivier LamyOct 5, 2009 12:17 am
Jorg HeymansOct 5, 2009 12:31 am
Jorg HeymansOct 5, 2009 12:37 am
Benson MarguliesOct 5, 2009 3:53 am
Stephen ConnollyOct 5, 2009 7:43 am
Michael DonohueOct 5, 2009 8:05 am
Edelson, JustinOct 5, 2009 8:40 am
Jason van ZylOct 5, 2009 8:44 am
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 5, 2009 9:48 am
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 5, 2009 9:54 am
Andrew BayerOct 5, 2009 1:06 pm
Benson MarguliesOct 5, 2009 1:53 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 5, 2009 2:46 pm
Jorg HeymansOct 6, 2009 10:26 am
Andrew BayerOct 6, 2009 10:36 am
Julien RenautOct 6, 2009 10:50 am
Jorg HeymansOct 6, 2009 1:26 pm
Jorg HeymansOct 6, 2009 1:30 pm
Edelson, JustinOct 6, 2009 1:34 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 6, 2009 2:55 pm
Subject:Re: Migration from java.net
From:Benson Margulies (bima@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 4, 2009 3:25:11 pm
List:net.java.dev.hudson.dev

For certain purposes, Kenai has a significant lack: no maven support.

As an ASF member let me join the ASF plugging society here. I'd be happy to help facilitate the discussion.