atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeRe: What web servers does everyone us...
FromSent OnAttachments
TimMay 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Andrew KirillovMay 20, 2008 10:00 am
Subject:Re: What web servers does everyone use if not using IP camera
From:Andrew Kirillov (andr@gmail.com)
Date:May 20, 2008 10:00:16 am
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hello,

One I've use Microsoft Media Server/Services to stream USB camera's content over network (you can also stream other capture devices). This service uses MMS stream. For now MMS stream is not yet covered by AForge.NET, but it could be easily added. For example you may take a look at my article on Code Project about motion detection - application posted there supports MMS stream. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/audio-video/Motion_Detection.aspx

I am not 100% sure if Microsoft Media Server/Services can help you and stream all 4 your cameras, but you may try it.

With best regards, Andrew