atom feed5 messages in org.apache.incubator.aries-userRe: Does the SPI Fly Static Weaving b...
FromSent OnAttachments
Tovi AlmozlinoFeb 4, 2014 11:59 am
David BosschaertFeb 4, 2014 12:05 pm
David BosschaertFeb 5, 2014 6:44 am
David BosschaertFeb 5, 2014 7:16 am
Tovi AlmozlinoFeb 12, 2014 4:05 pm
Subject:Re: Does the SPI Fly Static Weaving bundle actually work?
From:Tovi Almozlino (tov@gmail.com)
Date:Feb 12, 2014 4:05:01 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.aries-user

Well, it turns out that what I did that made me encounter this problem in the first place (embedding the JAX-WS API classes within the bundle as opposed to using what was provided by the OSGI framework) was unnecessary for getting the bundle to work.

I only have access to the code for two days a week so I can't really justify experimenting with this anymore, at least for the time being. Glad to have helped find this oversight, in any case.