atom feed7 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.regrepRe: [regrep] Meeting reminder and age...
FromSent OnAttachments
Breininger, Kathryn RSep 2, 2004 7:12 am
Duane NickullSep 2, 2004 9:19 am
David RR WebberSep 2, 2004 9:28 am
Duane NickullSep 2, 2004 9:33 am
Chiusano JosephSep 2, 2004 9:36 am
Peter KacandesSep 2, 2004 10:30 am
pho...@sinotechnologies.comSep 2, 2004 1:22 pm
Subject:Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for today's meeting
From:pho...@sinotechnologies.com (pho@sinotechnologies.com)
Date:Sep 2, 2004 1:22:04 pm
List:org.oasis-open.lists.regrep

I will not be able to attend. David will brief for me. Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kath@boeing.com> Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 07:12:17 -0700 To: "ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)" <reg@lists.oasis-open.org> Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for today's meeting

This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon today, Thursday, September 2nd, from 1:30-3:30 pm PT.

Call in information is below.

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350 International number: 206-655-2988 Pass code: 669014# Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems: 206-655-2254.

Agenda: 1. Minute taker

2. Minutes from last meeting

3. eGov report

4. WSRP report

5. cc Review subcommittee report

6. SAML discussion <<Re: [regrep] SAML support in ebXML Registry: By Ed Buchinski et. al>>

7. Comments on specs discussion

8. Interop demos (please see David's e-mail)

9. Charter review

10. Other issues/items

11. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items for the agenda.

Kathryn Breininger CENTRAL Project Manager Emerging Technologies Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone 425-237-3491 fax kath@boeing.com

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

TC Members,

Per my action item from last TC meeting I have been digging deeper into the issue of SAML support for ebXML Registry. Attached is a paper by Ed Buchinski et. al from the Canadian Government on the subject. Please share your thoughts on this thread. I am particularly interested in questions or thoughts you may have on specific changes we may have to make in our 3.0 specs in order to support SAML.

One question raised thus far in last TC meeting was whether SAML 1.1 support by ebXML Registry should be required or optional. Your thoughts on that issue would be a good starting point.

Hi Kathryn,

Could we add an agenda item for next week TC con call to discuss this document please. Thanks.