atom feed8 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-auRe: October 2011 Team Report
FromSent OnAttachments
SamNov 14, 2011 4:34 am
Jared NorrisNov 14, 2011 4:38 am
bode...@gmail.comNov 14, 2011 5:18 am
Jared NorrisNov 14, 2011 5:20 am
bode...@gmail.comNov 14, 2011 5:22 am
Benjamin Donald-WilsonNov 14, 2011 10:12 pm
Joel PickettNov 15, 2011 1:58 am
Jared NorrisNov 15, 2011 2:36 am
Subject:Re: October 2011 Team Report
From:bode...@gmail.com (bode@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 14, 2011 5:18:06 am
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-au

I'd be happy to give it a shot :)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

On 14/11/2011 11:38 PM, Jared Norris <jrno@gmail.com> wrote: On 14 November 2011 22:34, Sam <coff@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, Please be advised that the most recent Team Report, October 2011, is now completed and avaliable on the Team Wiki.. Please feel free to add to or correct it at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/TeamReports/11/October Cheers, - Sam

Nice work! A little birdie told me you will be unavailable the next couple of months so I thought I'd put it out to the team to see if anyone else wanted a crash course in team report writing. I have instruction pages and willing to mentor. If no one pipes up I'll cover until Sam can get back but thought I'd take this opportunity to let others have a go as well.

-- Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris