atom feed2 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.bcmRe: [bcm] CAM lightning round PPT
FromSent OnAttachments
Lee Eng Wah, DrApr 12, 2005 6:32 pm
David Webber (XML)Apr 13, 2005 6:34 am
Subject:Re: [bcm] CAM lightning round PPT
From:David Webber (XML) (
Date:Apr 13, 2005 6:34:02 am

Eng Wah,

Ooops! Mea culpa.

Well caught.

I "borrowed" the slides from the registry team - and forgot to edit the title on slide #3 - that should say CAM TC!

However - there is a strong synergy between the two teams since CAM consumes registry services, and also provides support for registry validation services interfacing and XML vocabularies.

Perhaps we should add a slide for liaisons - but I know OASIS are limiting what we can say - to make the event feasible.

Thanks, DW

p.s. Jamie - I presume you can correct your copy of the slides - let me know if you need me to re-send over.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Eng Wah, Dr" <> To: "David Webber (XML)" <>; "Jamie Clark" <> Cc: "Jane Harnad" <>; "Carol Geyer" <>; "Mary McRae" <>; "CAM TC" <>; "BCM OASIS" <> Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:27 PM Subject: RE: [bcm] CAM lightning round PPT

Greetings David,

What is the relationship of slide #3 (OASIS ebxml registry TC Work Status) in relation to CAM TC?

Regards, Eng Wah Lee BCM TC Observer

-----Original Message----- From: David Webber (XML) [] Sent: Wednesday, 13 April, 2005 3:00 AM To: Jamie Clark Cc: Jane Harnad; Carol Geyer; Mary McRae; CAM TC; BCM OASIS Subject: [bcm] CAM lightning round PPT

Attached slides summarizing the CAM TC work for New Orleans.

I have just cut and paste the information from the website, the specification and the executive summary.

Let me know if this is all suitable enough.

Thanks, DW