atom feed2 messages in MozillaInterfaces java sources in...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jacek PospychalaJul 29, 2009 6:08 am
Jacek PospychalaAug 25, 2009 11:44 pm
Subject:Re: MozillaInterfaces java sources in cvs
From:Jacek Pospychala (
Date:Aug 25, 2009 11:44:34 pm

Late, but anyway - I'll answer my question.

Java files are generated in build time and go to <objdir>\_javagen\default\org\mozilla\interfaces

hi, where in Mozilla CVS are sources of JavaXPCOM MozillaInterfaces.jar, that one can find in xulrunner\sdk\lib?

So far I have found the idl files, .h and .cpp files, JavaXPCOM source, but don't see the .java sources.

Or are they generated on the fly from idl files during build?

I'd like to see them mainly to browse their history.