atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-sqwebmail[sqwebmail] DEFAULTOPTIONS to disable...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jean-Christophe MichelApr 9, 2007 3:35 pm
Brian CandlerApr 10, 2007 1:42 pm
Jean-Christophe MichelApr 12, 2007 5:36 am
Subject:[sqwebmail] DEFAULTOPTIONS to disable change passw ?
From:Jean-Christophe Michel (
Date:Apr 9, 2007 3:35:41 pm

I just added sqwebmail to my working install of courier-imap-ssl and courier-pop-ssl + exim4/vexim on debian sarge. Works well. (vexim is a virtual mail system with a php admin and a mysql db to store credentials). Except that... I don't understand how sqwebmail changes the password: seems it doesn't change it in the mysql field. Didn't find where it store the new passw. To avoid user changing their password and have sqwebmail passw not being stored in the db that's used by courier-imap, I tought to diable passwd change from sqwebmail.

I edited /etc/courier/authdaemonrc and added a last line

Restarted sqwebmail and authdaemonrc. Still possible to change password from sqwebmail...