atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.aforgeComplexImage.FrequencyFilter(...) 2 q...
FromSent OnAttachments
LionelMay 8, 2008 11:43 am
Subject:ComplexImage.FrequencyFilter(...) 2 questions
From:Lionel (lion@gmail.com)
Date:May 8, 2008 11:43:30 am
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hello, I have 2 questions regarding the frequency filter in the ComplexIMage class:

1) Is the filter an ideal filter (i.e. all frequencies outside of the keep range are set to 0.0)?

2) How do I properly specify the range? For example, I have a 512x512 image. I want to pass the first 50% of the frequencies (low-pass filter) and discard the upper 50% of the frequencies. Since the highest frequency is 512/2=256 (i.e. Nyquist) I have a total frequency range of 0->256. To pass only the lower 50% of frequencies do I specify IntRange to be [0, 128]?