atom feed3 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: Repository migration
FromSent OnAttachments
dani...@externe.bnpparibas.comJul 9, 2010 6:58 am
Anders HammarJul 9, 2010 7:10 am
Anders HammarJul 9, 2010 7:18 am
Subject:Re: Repository migration
From:Anders Hammar (and@hammar.net)
Date:Jul 9, 2010 7:10:59 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

This question would have been more appropriate for the Nexus user list, but I'll answer here as well. For Nexus there are three alternatives:

1. Deploy via the maven-deploy-plugin (deploy-file goal) 2. Deploy through the UI 3. Use Nexus REST API to deploy

There is also a possible forth option. You could copy the necessary files (create the right dirs and copy jars and poms) directly to the file system and issue a reindex job in Nexus.

Please post follow up questions to the Nexus list!

/Anders