atom feed12 messages in com.googlegroups.memcachedRe: What's New in Memcached? (part one)
FromSent OnAttachments
DustinApr 6, 2011 11:34 am
Henrik SchröderApr 11, 2011 8:03 am
Trond NorbyeApr 11, 2011 8:26 am
DustinApr 11, 2011 8:32 am
Henrik SchröderApr 12, 2011 2:24 am
Trond NorbyeApr 12, 2011 2:58 am
dumpsterApr 12, 2011 3:01 am
dumpsterApr 12, 2011 3:03 am
Henrik SchröderApr 12, 2011 5:33 am
Trond NorbyeApr 12, 2011 5:57 am
Henrik SchröderApr 12, 2011 10:03 am
DustinApr 12, 2011 10:06 am
Subject:Re: What's New in Memcached? (part one)
From:Dustin (dsal@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 11, 2011 8:32:35 am
List:com.googlegroups.memcached

On Apr 11, 8:26 am, Trond Norbye <tron@gmail.com> wrote:

On 11. apr. 2011, at 17.03, Henrik Schröder wrote:

Awesome! Quick question: How are you compiling on windows? Mingw? Or some other
solution?

We're using mingw right now... The problem is that we don't have another
compiler with C99 support on windows for the moment (or at least none that I'm
aware of ;-))

Well, there is icc, but we haven't put any significant effort into that. Intel makes it hard to get. I've got an older version for Linux, so I know it *will* build under icc, but that's about it.

But yeah, we declare this done with mingw support.