atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.memcachedRe: Memcached distributed in WAN
FromSent OnAttachments
Chinmoy DasJun 22, 2015 1:10 am
Denis SamoylovJun 22, 2015 11:51 pm
Subject:Re: Memcached distributed in WAN
From:Denis Samoylov (samo@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 22, 2015 11:51:22 pm
List:com.googlegroups.memcached

please use search in this group with word "replication" and you will find this question answered many times. it was even answered this week :(

On Monday, June 22, 2015 at 1:10:52 AM UTC-7, Chinmoy Das wrote:

Hello,

We are proposing a high throughput transaction system with active/active DR site. Can you please suggest whether memcached will be able to achieve the replication across nodes distributed in WAN ( across three cities in India ). The deployment will be in RHEL 7. Do I need to use memcached or repcached for this purpose.