atom feed1 message in nz.co.katipo.lists.koha[Koha] September 2018 koha-US meetings
FromSent OnAttachments
koha-US SecretaryAug 31, 2018 8:01 am
Subject:[Koha] September 2018 koha-US meetings
From:koha-US Secretary (secr@koha-us.org)
Date:Aug 31, 2018 8:01:18 am
List:nz.co.katipo.lists.koha

*All koha-US meetings are open to any and all.*

*Board Meeting -* When: Wednesday, September 5th at 10:30 am CDT (time converter <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+September+board+meeting&iso=20180905T1030&p1=5227> ) Where: https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564 Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eRltMbIGu51vbKzrkDxN8dkK6S6i6 X2FVbCWFGilkbk/edit?usp=sharing

*Board meetings* focus on business-related matters and topics that would otherwise slow down general meetings.

*General Meeting* - When: Monday, September 10th at 4:15 pm PDT Where: KohaCon - Portland, Oregon, USA

Note: Our meeting will take place in-person this month at KohaCon in Portland. The meeting is slated as the final session on Monday. All conference attendees are encouraged to join us!

*General meetings* put an emphasis on Koha -- bugs, issues, development ideas, workflows -- bring your problems and questions so we can discuss! These meetings also include major organizational decisions and reports from various committees.

To view minutes and recordings from previous meetings, visit *http://koha-us.org/about-koha-us/administration/meeting-archives/ <http://koha-us.org/about-koha-us/administration/meeting-archives/>*

For more information about all things koha-US, don't hesitate to contact us <offi@koha-us.org>.