atom feed11 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-auRe: Re: eReaders hardware / paper was...
FromSent OnAttachments
Tom SparksNov 7, 2011 10:10 pm
David FawcettNov 7, 2011 10:18 pm
Tom SparksNov 7, 2011 10:57 pm
David FawcettNov 7, 2011 11:01 pm
Tom SparksNov 7, 2011 11:20 pm
David FawcettNov 7, 2011 11:26 pm
Bevin WatsonNov 8, 2011 3:07 pm
Boden MatthewsNov 8, 2011 3:45 pm
Tom SparksNov 8, 2011 4:20 pm
Boden MatthewsNov 8, 2011 6:12 pm
Tom SparksNov 12, 2011 8:35 pm
Subject:Re: Re: eReaders hardware / paper waste reduction
From:Tom Sparks (tom_@yahoo.com.au)
Date:Nov 8, 2011 4:20:21 pm
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-au

Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2011 10:45 AM

eReaders probably wouldn't work. They're pretty flimsy, and most don't have
keyboards (unless you wanna fork out for a Kindle Keyboard). What about some
cheap Android tablets? You can put Quickoffice on them for spreadsheet editing.

the touchscreen/stylus ones look more suited I am looking at a HTML form with a group of checkboxes and maybe a canvas
element for sigtures

tom

Regards, Boden Matthews,

http://bodenm.wordpress.com