atom feed4 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-auRe: en_AU translations meeting (lite ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Joel PickettNov 3, 2011 11:53 pm
Benjamin Donald-WilsonNov 4, 2011 1:25 pm
Joel AddisonNov 4, 2011 2:52 pm
Benjamin Donald-WilsonNov 4, 2011 2:53 pm
Subject:Re: en_AU translations meeting (lite edition) reminder 8pm AEDST
From:Benjamin Donald-Wilson (benj@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 4, 2011 2:53:53 pm
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-au

Yes, as soon as I sent the email I check the logs and saw it was last night. :) Sadly I was at a friends house and I couldn't check my emails. ===========

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 08:52, Joel Addison <jadd@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben,

The meeting was last night. Luckily the meeting was recorded, so you can get the
logs at
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-au/2011/ubuntu-au.2011-11-04-09.02.moin.txt

On 05/11/2011, at 6:25 AM, Benjamin Donald-Wilson
<benj@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Joel,

Olnly one question what day? Was it last night (Friday) ===========

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 17:53, Joel Pickett <jlkp@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi team, Just a quick reminder that I'll be holding a quick meeting to discuss the state of translations for en_AU. Sorry about the awkwardness of UTC/GMT and my inability to convert properly but the meeting is on at 8pm AEDST (NSW, VIC and TAS time) I've been making a rough draft for our progress at: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/ubuntu-translations-en-au-1204 Feel free to look over and add any ideas that you have. Hope to see you there and once again, sorry about the time confusion. Thanks, Joel P