atom feed4 messages in org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketingRe: testimonials page
FromSent OnAttachments
Alphonso Whitfield IIINov 20, 2013 1:17 pm
Samer MansourNov 25, 2013 12:09 am
Rob WeirNov 25, 2013 4:58 am
Rob WeirNov 26, 2013 7:46 am
Subject:Re: testimonials page
From:Rob Weir (robw@apache.org)
Date:Nov 25, 2013 4:58:59 am
List:org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketing

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 3:09 AM, Samer Mansour <same@gmail.com> wrote:

SourceForge, amazon, CNET and other services allow users to leave reviews on their own.

That's a good point. So I wonder if one solution is to keep a page at /about_us/testimonials.html but instead of cherry picking our own user reviews we just link to the SF, Amazon, etc., review pages?

-Rob

For now I would scrap that page as its not sustainable to compete with review tools readily available with 3rd party websites.