atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.ie7-jsRe: ie7-recalc.js is crashing my browser
FromSent OnAttachments
TimAug 27, 2008 10:37 am
Mark LundquistAug 27, 2008 10:47 am
Christian JarhultAug 27, 2008 11:12 am
TimAug 27, 2008 11:37 am
Christian JarhultAug 27, 2008 11:44 am
Christian JarhultAug 27, 2008 11:48 am
Subject:Re: ie7-recalc.js is crashing my browser
From:Mark Lundquist (lund@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 27, 2008 10:47:30 am
List:com.googlegroups.ie7-js

On Aug 27, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Tim wrote:

These IE scripts are the greatest; really saving me hours and hours of misery!

I'm trying for the first time to use them on a site that needs to dynamically re-apply some styles and am having trouble. I've included the "ie7-recalc.js" but now both IE6 & 7 are crashing on load. Any ideas?

Just a brain-fart, but... do you happen to have the Developer Toolbar installed in IE? IIRC, the combo of Dev Toolbar + ie?.js can crash IE under some circumstances.

cheers, —ml—