atom feed6 messages in org.kde.kde-cafeRe: about artificial societies
FromSent OnAttachments
Philippe FremyApr 14, 2002 1:53 pm
Aaron J. SeigoApr 18, 2002 3:46 am
Philippe FREMYApr 18, 2002 5:40 am
Aaron J. SeigoApr 18, 2002 10:42 pm
Philippe FREMYApr 19, 2002 6:52 am
Daniel CassidyApr 19, 2002 9:56 am
Subject:Re: about artificial societies
From:Daniel Cassidy (ma@lezek.freeserve.co.uk)
Date:Apr 19, 2002 9:56:45 am
List:org.kde.kde-cafe

On Thursday 18 April 2002 1:40 pm, Philippe FREMY wrote:

I wrote:

It is a long read but very very interesting. Talks about computer simulated societies. The end gives some hints about how genocide happen.

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/04/rauch.htm

I am surprised nobody reacted. I already said that I find this article wonderful.

heh, well if other people were anything like me it took them so long to read it all they forgot about their mail :)

i thought it was great too, appeals to my interest in AI.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this mailinglist are the personal opinions of the author and do not represent KDE or the author's employer.