atom feed11 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] Setting up virtual...
FromSent OnAttachments
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Sam VarshavchikMar 27, 2008 3:19 pm
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 4:05 pm
Sam VarshavchikMar 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 4:47 pm
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Brian CandlerMar 28, 2008 5:36 am
Matyi GáborMar 28, 2008 2:26 pm
Sam VarshavchikMar 28, 2008 3:13 pm
Brian CandlerMar 30, 2008 4:43 am
Eduardo KienetzMar 30, 2008 11:15 am
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] Setting up virtual shared folders
From:Matyi Gábor (
Date:Mar 27, 2008 5:11:51 pm

That you undestand the situation. I use a pre-configured VPS linux web and mail server (debian and plesk is running on it.) I add every users with plesk. I'm not a linux newbie, but unfortuantely I don't an imap server guru, therefore I don't understand extactly the documentation.

Now I wrote this in the /etc/courier-imap/shared/index file

popuser 110 107 /var/qmail/mailnames/

but I get this syntax error in the syslog. Why it is wrong? 110:107 is the uid and gid of the popuser. I use this user, becase this user owns the folder /var/qmail/mailnames/ . It is the right user here?