atom feed7 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeRe: motion detection
FromSent OnAttachments
getwayAug 23, 2007 8:19 pm
Andrew KirillovAug 23, 2007 8:43 pm
getwayAug 26, 2007 8:13 pm
Andrew KirillovAug 26, 2007 8:18 pm
getwayAug 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Andrew KirillovAug 28, 2007 9:02 pm
getwayAug 29, 2007 11:18 pm
Subject:Re: motion detection
From:Andrew Kirillov (andr@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 26, 2007 8:18:23 pm
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hello,

I would suggest you to check MotionDetector application from AForge.NET samples.

You may check MotionLevel property of motion detection class. If the value is greater than certain level, then you may display a message.

Sincerely, Andrew

------ AForge.NET - open source framework for AI and CV http://code.google.com/p/aforge/