atom feed4 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] clearing out mail queue
FromSent OnAttachments
David OAug 30, 2004 11:41 am
Jeff JansenAug 30, 2004 1:34 pm
Sam VarshavchikAug 30, 2004 5:00 pm
David OAug 30, 2004 9:36 pm
Subject:[courier-users] clearing out mail queue
From:David O (rdav@yahoo.com)
Date:Aug 30, 2004 11:41:10 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

All:

Is there a way I can clear out the mailqueue? I've tried deleting messages in /msgs/ and /msgq/ but then I get queue corruption error message:

Aug 28 16:49:21 mailserver courierd: QUEUE FILE CORRUPTION: inode 53071

Is there a clean way to manually clear the queue? I have 17K messages that need to be cleared out and seem to be stuck in the queue. Essentially, everything can go.

David