atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.translate-develRe: [Translate-devel] Release: Pootle...
FromSent OnAttachments
Dwayne BaileyMar 15, 2013 6:39 pm
Ibraahiima SAARMar 16, 2013 5:26 am
Julen Ruiz AizpuruMar 18, 2013 4:37 am
Marce van VeldenMar 19, 2013 5:38 am.gif
Chris LeonardMar 19, 2013 11:56 am
Subject:Re: [Translate-devel] Release: Pootle 2.5.0-rc1
From:Marce van Velden (marc@globaltextware.nl)
Date:Mar 19, 2013 5:38:08 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.translate-devel
Attachments:

Has any work been done in supporting tags/placeables? Or is this planned?

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

*Marce van Velden* IT Manager

T: +31 (0)50 5844032

Global textware Hereweg 85b NL-9725 AC Groningen +31(0)505844010 www.globaltextware.nl <http://www.globaltextware.nl>

Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/Globaltextware> | Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Globaltextware> | Connect with us on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/global-textware-bv>