atom feed10 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRE: XDoclet + Maven. What's where?
FromSent OnAttachments
Aslak HellesøyDec 9, 2002 10:53 am
di...@multitask.com.auDec 9, 2002 2:29 pm
Aslak HellesøyDec 9, 2002 3:25 pm
Ara AbrahamianDec 10, 2002 3:00 am
di...@multitask.com.auDec 12, 2002 2:55 pm
Aslak HellesoyDec 12, 2002 5:21 pm
Rademacher TobiasDec 12, 2002 10:22 pm
Rademacher TobiasDec 13, 2002 2:20 am
Aslak HellesøyDec 13, 2002 5:28 am
Rademacher TobiasDec 13, 2002 6:33 am
Subject:RE: XDoclet + Maven. What's where?
From:di...@multitask.com.au (di@multitask.com.au)
Date:Dec 12, 2002 2:55:06 pm
List:org.apache.maven.users

So are you sure now?

-- dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting Blog: http://www.freeroller.net/page/dion/Weblog Work: http://www.multitask.com.au

Ara Abrahamian <ara_@yahoo.com> wrote on 10/12/2002 10:00:44 PM:

I have also moved the Maven XDoclet plugin documentation and the build of the plugin itself into XDoclet's CVS. XDoclet's build system now produces a maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2b2.jar. -So you can remove the XDoclet plugin from Maven's CVS.

Ouch! No, don't do that! We'll keep the master copy in xdoclet's cvs and just submit patches to maven in every release. So Maven will have an xdoclet maven plugin built-in but the master sources where we change and play with are in xdoclet's cvs.

Ara.