atom feed1 message in org.oasis-open.lists.bcm[SPAM] Environmental Service System =...
FromSent OnAttachments
Hans A. AanesenApr 4, 2005 10:58 pm.bin, .jpg
Subject:[SPAM] Environmental Service System = ESS: BUNDLING SERVICES using BCM/CAM(EPR) and Generic CAL (EIA 721)
From:Hans A. Aanesen (ha@iti.as)
Date:Apr 4, 2005 10:58:13 pm
List:org.oasis-open.lists.bcm
Attachments:
bin00000.bin - 4.5MB

Hi

I introduced in yesterdays meeting the CEBus standard and its abstraction/mirroring modeling mechanism interoperating electronic devices from many different technology platforms and vendors. With a combination of EPR templates and CAL-models it would be easy to bundle services for Utility, Security, Streaming (Audio/Video), HVAC, Healthcare, Condition Monitoring etc. (CAL = Common Application Language)

It is the abstraction models that should be upgraded to XML through BCM and CAM (ebSOA).

The CAL-modeling standard in CEBus (EIA 600) is referred to as EIA 721.

I promised som links and material:

1. [1][IMG] [2]CEBus Demystified: The ANSI/EIA 600 User's Guide by Grayson Evans

The process server abstraction models is defined and can be downloaded in HPnP10 :

[3]http://www.cebus.org/News&Events.html

It is the abstraction models that should be upgraded to XML through BCM and CAM.

You can see the basic of CAL and modeling elements of CEBus in attached slideshow:( I made this some years ago)

( ESS-process server is made by my Romanian partner in Integrasoft.srl )

Best regards

Hans A.