atom feed4 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] couriertls connect error
FromSent OnAttachments
Bill TaroliAug 18, 2004 1:03 am
Jerry AmundsonAug 18, 2004 12:14 pm
Bill TaroliAug 18, 2004 5:34 pm
ScottAug 19, 2004 8:23 am
Subject:[courier-users] couriertls connect error
From:Bill Taroli (bill@billsden.org)
Date:Aug 18, 2004 1:03:01 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Seems the emstpd session from my Courier 0.45.6 setup is identifying that the recipient MX supports STARTTLS, but fails to communicate with it correctly. I'm noticing an increasing number of these lately, Nokia USA was another recent example. Could this be a local problem, or am I just encountering bad MX'es?

<cont@agilemobile.com>: mx.agilenoc.com [66.230.157.100]:

STARTTLS

<<< 500 couriertls: connect: error:1409441B:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1
alert decrypt error