atom feed2 messages in org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketingRe: Facebook Likes Almost Tripled Sin...
FromSent OnAttachments
Samer MansourOct 4, 2013 6:44 pm
Rob WeirOct 6, 2013 8:45 am
Subject:Re: Facebook Likes Almost Tripled Since February
From:Rob Weir (robw@apache.org)
Date:Oct 6, 2013 8:45:21 am
List:org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketing

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:44 PM, Samer Mansour <same@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Awesome realization, I was documenting some changes to our social profiles (screen captures), and since February 8th, 2013 we went from just over 3,500 likes to just under 9,400 likes today.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/34834928/facebook-account.png

https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO

If you haven't yet done it, like us on facebook! That six degrees of separation will help us get announcements out on social media like a wild fire! Your friends might like us too.

This and similar ideas are on our "Quick and Easy" marketing activities page:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Quick_and_Easy_Activities

What Samer says about Facebook is true for our Twitter and Google+ pages as well.

-Rob

Likes gives us a chance to enter people's news feed (a chance in the flood of other updates, but still a chance).

Samer