atom feed2 messages in Facebook Likes Almost Tripled Sin...
FromSent OnAttachments
Samer MansourOct 4, 2013 6:44 pm
Rob WeirOct 6, 2013 8:45 am
Subject:Re: Facebook Likes Almost Tripled Since February
From:Rob Weir (
Date:Oct 6, 2013 8:45:21 am

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:44 PM, Samer Mansour <> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Awesome realization, I was documenting some changes to our social profiles (screen captures), and since February 8th, 2013 we went from just over 3,500 likes to just under 9,400 likes today.

If you haven't yet done it, like us on facebook! That six degrees of separation will help us get announcements out on social media like a wild fire! Your friends might like us too.

This and similar ideas are on our "Quick and Easy" marketing activities page:

What Samer says about Facebook is true for our Twitter and Google+ pages as well.

Likes gives us a chance to enter people's news feed (a chance in the flood of other updates, but still a chance).