atom feed6 messages in com.marklogic.developer.generalRe: [MarkLogic Dev General] bounty hu...
FromSent OnAttachments
spigSep 14, 2010 3:47 pm
spigSep 29, 2010 10:11 pm
Eric BlochSep 30, 2010 12:26 am
Eric BlochSep 30, 2010 12:30 am
spigSep 30, 2010 10:44 pm
Nuno JobOct 1, 2010 12:49 am
Subject:Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] bounty hunting - lexer for pygments on github.com
From:Eric Bloch (Eric@marklogic.com)
Date:Sep 30, 2010 12:26:38 am
List:com.marklogic.developer.general

I will take pull all entries submitted to this mailing list by 11:59 pm on Sep
30th, Hawaii time zone :)

We will be judging competitive entries next week and I anticipate announcing
winners by the end of next week.

-Eric

________________________________________ From: gene@developer.marklogic.com
[gene@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of spig [sp@spig.net] Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:11 PM To: gene@developer.marklogic.com Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] bounty hunting - lexer for pygments on
github.com

When are these due? In the posting it suggests they will be checked at the end
of September. Does that mean October 1st, or will they be pulled tomorrow (Sept.
30th)? I have been working pretty hard on the pygments lexer for github.com and
would hate to be late to the party.

Any word?

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:47 PM, spig <sp@spig.net<mailto:sp@spig.net>>
wrote: I'm going to give my go at lexer for pygments in github.com<http://github.com>.