atom feed14 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.security-servicesRe: [security-services] Comments on T...
FromSent OnAttachments
Eve L. MalerMar 4, 2007 8:57 pm
Tom ScavoMar 5, 2007 7:25 am
Eve L. MalerMar 5, 2007 8:55 am
Tom ScavoMar 10, 2007 9:34 am
Eve L. MalerMar 11, 2007 8:45 pm
Tom ScavoMar 12, 2007 6:39 am
Paul MadsenMar 26, 2007 7:57 am
Paul MadsenMar 26, 2007 8:22 am
Tom ScavoMar 26, 2007 9:24 am
Paul MadsenJul 19, 2007 6:32 am
Tom ScavoJul 19, 2007 10:07 am
Paul MadsenJul 19, 2007 10:20 am
Tom ScavoJul 19, 2007 11:27 am
Paul MadsenJul 19, 2007 2:09 pm
Subject:Re: [security-services] Comments on Tech Overview rev 13
From:Tom Scavo (trsc@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 12, 2007 6:39:28 am
List:org.oasis-open.lists.security-services

On 3/11/07, Eve L. Maler <Eve.@sun.com> wrote:

I personally don't think we need to hew to this rule.

That's fine. It's mostly pedagogical and not worth quibbling about in general. I personally find this to be a useful rule when writing documentation and so forth since it leads to reasonably complete end-to-end flows that novices can understand.

I'm game to change it -- if Paul feels like doing the graphic editing! But I don't feel it's absolutely essential unless something thinks we're making it more confusing this way.

I'm okay with the single "swoopy arrow" :-) but did we agree that steps 1 and 7 should be represented by a solid line? That's my main concern.

Thanks, Tom