atom feed20 messages in org.apache.incubator.generalRe: [VOTE] Graduate Buildr as TLP
FromSent OnAttachments
Alex BoisvertNov 6, 2008 9:03 am
Matthieu RiouNov 6, 2008 9:46 am
Paul FremantleNov 6, 2008 10:09 am
Yoav ShapiraNov 6, 2008 12:15 pm
Erik HatcherNov 6, 2008 12:50 pm
Martijn DashorstNov 6, 2008 1:07 pm
Gianugo RabellinoNov 6, 2008 2:07 pm
Bertrand DelacretazNov 6, 2008 2:15 pm
Matthieu RiouNov 6, 2008 3:33 pm
Bertrand DelacretazNov 6, 2008 3:50 pm
Jim JagielskiNov 10, 2008 10:28 am
Niklas GustavssonNov 10, 2008 11:54 am
Luciano ResendeNov 10, 2008 2:38 pm
Carl TrieloffNov 11, 2008 8:11 am
Daniel KulpNov 11, 2008 8:24 am
Craig L RussellNov 11, 2008 10:14 am
Alex BoisvertNov 11, 2008 9:50 pm
Paul FremantleNov 11, 2008 11:09 pm
Alex BoisvertNov 12, 2008 6:05 am
Daniel KulpNov 12, 2008 7:21 am
Subject:Re: [VOTE] Graduate Buildr as TLP
From:Matthieu Riou (matt@offthelip.org)
Date:Nov 6, 2008 3:33:00 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.general

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdel@apache.org>wrote:

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Alex Boisvert <bois@intalio.com> wrote:

[X ] +1 Approve graduation of Buildr as a Top-Level Project

+1

I have one request though: could the Buildr team add a "who we are" or similar page to the project's site, listing the committers? I haven't found such a page.

Good point. It's on the website but it's not so obvious, too much stuff has been added on that page afterward, pushing the names all the way down:

http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/contributing.html#contributors

It would be good to fix this though. Otherwise there's the status page:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/buildr.html

If you're looking for affiliations, basically there are 2 Intalio (Alex and Assaf) and 2 independents (Victor and Antoine), all pretty active. At this point, I'm only sticking around to ensure a member is here in case of problems.

Matthieu

-Bertrand