atom feed7 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiunexpected problem with google.loader...
FromSent OnAttachments
Emmanuel JacquartSep 30, 2010 5:06 am
Jeremy GeerdesSep 30, 2010 5:51 am
Emmanuel JacquartSep 30, 2010 7:50 am
Jeremy GeerdesSep 30, 2010 7:52 am
Emmanuel JacquartSep 30, 2010 8:10 am
Jeremy GeerdesSep 30, 2010 8:24 am
omrSep 30, 2010 3:35 pm
Subject:unexpected problem with google.loader.ClientLocation
From:Emmanuel Jacquart (emma@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 30, 2010 5:06:06 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

I have a problem using the google AJAX API on my website. I wrote a code that worked till yesterday. I don't understand why it doesn't work anymore. I just use the google.loader.ClientLocation and my debug shows me that this variable is always null. Here is an extract of my code (I checked the google.loader that is charged, my key is valid and recognized) : <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/jsapi? key=MY_KEY"></script> <script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript"> jQuery(document).ready(function () {

if(google.loader.ClientLocation) { visitor_country = google.loader.ClientLocation.address.country; ...

Have you any idea about this problem?