atom feed7 messages in org.codehaus.grails.devRe: [grails-dev] Plugin with a compil...
FromSent OnAttachments
Justin EdelsonDec 8, 2007 8:10 pm
Luke DaleyDec 9, 2007 2:58 pm
Graeme RocherDec 10, 2007 3:48 am
Justin EdelsonDec 10, 2007 7:04 am
Justin EdelsonDec 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Graeme RocherDec 10, 2007 9:18 pm
Justin EdelsonDec 11, 2007 7:11 am
Subject:Re: [grails-dev] Plugin with a compile-only dependency
From:Justin Edelson (jus@justinedelson.com)
Date:Dec 10, 2007 7:41:48 pm
List:org.codehaus.grails.dev

Looks like this event isn't invoked during InstallPlugin. Created a JIRA: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-2007

Justin

This more or less works. The only problem is that the plugin zip doesn't include the jms jar (because it's not in /lib). As a result, I have to use the URL on the Maven (there's that word again) repository: eventSetClasspath = { rootLoader -> rootLoader.addURL(new
URL("http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.jar ")) }

As someone who does development offline pretty much every day, this seems inconvenient at best. I guess I'll try hacking up the PackagePlugin.groovyscript
next.

Thanks, Justin