atom feed730 messages in org.kde.kde-cafeRe: http://www.linuxandmain.com/comme...
FromSent OnAttachments
651 earlier messages
Charles SamuelsApr 20, 2002 12:42 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 12:43 pm
Sagie SokolovApr 20, 2002 12:45 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:03 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:05 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:10 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:11 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 1:11 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:18 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 1:19 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 1:23 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:27 pm
Maks OrlovichApr 20, 2002 1:27 pm
Maks OrlovichApr 20, 2002 1:33 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:33 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 1:34 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:36 pm
Timothy R. ButlerApr 20, 2002 1:37 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:39 pm
Timothy R. ButlerApr 20, 2002 1:41 pm
Andreas PourApr 20, 2002 1:47 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 1:48 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:51 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 1:52 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 1:56 pm
Timothy R. ButlerApr 20, 2002 1:57 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 2:01 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 2:07 pm
Timothy R. ButlerApr 20, 2002 2:10 pm
Maks OrlovichApr 20, 2002 2:14 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 2:22 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 2:24 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 2:25 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 2:26 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 2:28 pm
Timothy R. ButlerApr 20, 2002 2:30 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 2:35 pm
Dan ArmakApr 20, 2002 2:39 pm
Sagie SokolovApr 20, 2002 2:47 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 3:03 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 3:05 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 3:06 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 3:07 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 3:19 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 3:24 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 3:27 pm
Eduardo SanchezApr 20, 2002 3:34 pm
Waldo BastianApr 20, 2002 3:48 pm
Martijn KlingensApr 20, 2002 4:17 pm
29 later messages
Subject:Re: http://www.linuxandmain.com/comment/ed040702.html
From:Dan Armak (dana@gentoo.org)
Date:Apr 20, 2002 1:56:21 pm
List:org.kde.kde-cafe

On Saturday 20 April 2002 23:34, Martijn Klingens wrote:

On Saturday 20 April 2002 21:43, Dan Armak wrote:

In the Pacific there are beautiful islands aplenty for sale. Not the worst place on earth to live I'd say :-)

And they're uninhabited??

Many of them are, yes.

Buy one. Become a religion like any other instead of separating yourselves and considering everyone else as inferior and unworthy (you are the ones calling themselves "the chosen", nowadays).

a.k.a. 'arrogance'.

Yes, contrasted with the famous modesty and keeping-one's-nose-where-god-put-it that characterizes Christians, Muslims, and all those other guys.

Did I say those were right? It's just that most muslims and christians only loosely follow their religion and are not as fanatic as e.g. most of the Jews and the radical Arab groups.

Take Turkey for example. Most muslims there are quite liberal and don't have same sense of sheer arrogance over them that the Jews seem to have in their 'god-given' country.

Everyone who shows arrogance regarding his religion is wrong. The fact that others do so doesn't allow you to do it as well. In fact, doesn't every religion proclaim peace and love for thy neighbour, regardless of his race, religion or whatever?

Maybe you should adhere more to your religion and start to love the Palestines. But they could follow your example and allowing the two to coexist in peace, which is of course a deadly sin. So you both forget your religion and start to kill eachother...

It's amazing that some people actually believe that Jews kill Arabs because of their religion. Not a single Jew has ever said that, and it's not high on the Arab propaganda list either, last I heard.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this mailinglist are the personal opinions of the author and do not represent KDE or the author's employer.