atom feed4 messages in org.eclipse.tptp-testing-tools-dev[tptp-testing-tools-dev] Installing t...
FromSent OnAttachments
zahyJun 23, 2007 5:28 am
Paul SlauenwhiteJun 23, 2007 4:44 pm
zahyJun 23, 2007 10:10 pm
Paul SlauenwhiteJun 25, 2007 3:33 am
Subject:[tptp-testing-tools-dev] Installing the TPTP
From:zahy (zahy@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 23, 2007 5:28:01 am
List:org.eclipse.tptp-testing-tools-dev

Hello all, I'm not sure this is the right place for this question but I'll give it a go anyway. :)

I am having trouble installing the TPTP plugin. I followed the installation guide on http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/installguide/InstallGuide43.html

but I cannot see any "Test" folder in the "new wizard" been created. I've already "-clean"ed the plugin cache.

I am using Eclipse 3.2 and TPTP SDK and Runtime of 4.3.1

Any help will be appreciated, if this post is not relevant to this forum (after all it has the keyword dev in it's title) please refer me to a relevant forum where I can post this.

Thanks.