atom feed2 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] Re: [courier-announce...
FromSent OnAttachments
troutSep 8, 2003 7:22 pm
James GravesSep 8, 2003 8:14 pm
Subject:[courier-users] Re: [courier-announce] Administrativia.
From:trout (tro@pornstarstyle.com)
Date:Sep 8, 2003 7:22:04 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

i guess this is a good chance to say thanks for the fine mail server!

Sam Varshavchik wrote:

Just a heads up, folks.

Over the next 1-2 months I'll be moving to new digs. I'll still be around all this time, and posting at least a few times a day; but except for bug fixes things will be a bit slow, for a while. I actually have new builds of Courier/IMAP and Cone, which I'll try to push out soon.

Things will return to normal towards the end of the year.