atom feed8 messages in org.kde.kde-cafeRe: Lindows alleged of GPL violations.
FromSent OnAttachments
Eduardo SanchezApr 12, 2002 1:38 pm
Waldo BastianApr 12, 2002 4:28 pm
Jason WoodApr 12, 2002 4:47 pm
Neil StevensApr 12, 2002 5:20 pm
Andreas PourApr 12, 2002 5:25 pm
Aaron J. SeigoApr 12, 2002 5:37 pm
Waldo BastianApr 12, 2002 7:23 pm
Vadim PlesskyApr 17, 2002 2:01 pm
Subject:Re: Lindows alleged of GPL violations.
From:Waldo Bastian (
Date:Apr 12, 2002 7:23:01 pm

On Friday 12 April 2002 05:25 pm, Andreas Pour wrote:

I have spoken with them and received assurances today that the source code is now available for all the testers. I appreciate that they responded so quickly to the community concerns, as you may recall most companies who have inadvertently tripped over the GPL took far longer than 1 day to fix it.

Oh that's very good news, I appreciate their quick response. Thanks for contacting them about this.

On the downside, this wastes a perfectly good kde-cafe-thread that could have lasted at least a week >:-)

Cheers, Waldo

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this mailinglist are the personal opinions of the author and do not represent KDE or the author's employer.