atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.aforgeMotionDetection sample error in VS200...
FromSent OnAttachments
NickoMay 19, 2008 8:56 am
Subject:MotionDetection sample error in VS2008 Express
From:Nicko (pala@gmail.com)
Date:May 19, 2008 8:56:42 am
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hi,

in the Motion Detection sample provided with the framework, i open a file (using DirectShow) and the application stops with the message - "vshost.exe stoped working", while, if i open the same example in VS2005 Express, everything works fine.

I'm sure there is a problem here :) , but is it in my VS2008 or in the example (or maybe its a problem that happens when you migrate the code from platform 2.0 to 3.5?)

Anyone with 2008 Express can confirm this happening, or it's ust me?? :)