I have "solved" this but I did several things differently so, I will
listed exactly what I did differently this time.
* - Done differently this time
1) Uninstalled OpenOffice and JRE (Delete files from Local/Roaming)
2) *Delete all registry entries for Java and OpenOffice
3) *Deleted the subdirectory for Java
4) Installed JRE "As Adminstrator"
5) Installed OpenOffice "As Administrator"
6) *Executed CMD.exe "As Administrator" (UAS IS enabled)
7) In the CMD "as administrator" ran the command line to install the
I should note that I had previously run OpenOffice "As Administrator" which
still caused the error and I had used the Command line to install and no
error was produced but the Extension was not loaded.
I should note that the extension shows a "Locked" symbol in the extension
Thanks for all the suggestions. I hope this might help others.