atom feed1 message in nz.co.katipo.lists.koha[Koha] One week left to vote for the ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Caroline Cyr-La-RoseSep 24, 2018 7:29 am
Subject:[Koha] One week left to vote for the KohaCon19 location!
From:Caroline Cyr-La-Rose (caro@inlibro.com)
Date:Sep 24, 2018 7:29:51 am
List:nz.co.katipo.lists.koha

Hello everyone!

There is only **one week** left to vote for the KohaCon19 location! Vote now of forever hold your peace!

To vote, go to http://kohacon19.inlibro.net

The proposals are available on the wiki: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon19_Proposals

A reminder of the rules for voting:

* Everyone can vote

* One vote per person

* You must first register with your e-mail address (preferably your institutional e-mail)

* You will receive an e-mail with the link to the survey

* You must rank both options, with your first choice on top

The vote is open until September 30, 2018, 23:59 UTC. The winner will be announced during the October General IRC meeting and also here on the mailing list.

Again, on behalf of the whole community, I thank both groups for offering to host KohaCon19 and I wish them good luck!

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>