atom feed7 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-devRE: Coding Convention Reminder
FromSent OnAttachments
Alex HuangJul 2, 2013 3:11 pm
Vijayendra BhamidipatiJul 2, 2013 5:28 pm
Rajesh BattalaJul 2, 2013 8:05 pm
Alex HuangJul 2, 2013 8:31 pm
Wido den HollanderJul 2, 2013 11:36 pm
Alex HuangJul 3, 2013 9:24 am
Brian FederleJul 3, 2013 9:34 am
Subject:RE: Coding Convention Reminder
From:Alex Huang (
Date:Jul 3, 2013 9:24:10 am

I think the coding convention did not cover these. It's a good time to update
the wiki for python and javascript.

-----Original Message----- From: Ian Duffy [] Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 1:49 AM To: Subject: Re: Coding Convention Reminder

Any suggestions for formatting the Javascript files? The few I've looked at seem to be riddled with indentation errors and trailing whitespace. When I right click on them in eclipse and hit clean up I get the following error: "The resource is not on the include path of a javascript project"

Thanks! Ian