atom feed7 messages in com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roiRe: Problem with cross-domain trackin...
FromSent OnAttachments
traffic123Apr 22, 2008 6:16 am
ShoreTelApr 22, 2008 12:45 pm
traffic123Apr 23, 2008 12:48 am
ShoreTelApr 23, 2008 4:56 pm
traffic123Apr 24, 2008 1:07 am
ShoreTelApr 24, 2008 12:31 pm
traffic123Apr 25, 2008 1:45 am
Subject:Re: Problem with cross-domain tracking - handover from ga.js to urchin.js possible?
From:ShoreTel ()
Date:Apr 22, 2008 12:45:26 pm
List:com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roi

There shouldn't be any differences, but it's entirely possible.

To fine out here's two questions. Do you use _setDomainName("none") on ALL the pages of your hotel site? If not, does your domain hash start with "1"?

Or better yet, can you paste the URL you get when you land on the booking site. Specifically the query string (? __utma=XXXXXX&__utmb=XXXXX) etc.