atom feed3 messages in org.mozilla.lists.dev-apps-bugzillaRe: Request for feedback on proposed ...
FromSent OnAttachments
David LawrenceAug 12, 2014 7:32 am
Gervase MarkhamAug 12, 2014 11:55 am
Jasmin SehicAug 12, 2014 4:44 pm
Subject:Re: Request for feedback on proposed Bugzilla WebServices API changes
From:Gervase Markham (ge@mozilla.org)
Date:Aug 12, 2014 11:55:48 am
List:org.mozilla.lists.dev-apps-bugzilla

On 12/08/14 15:32, David Lawrence wrote:

In the past meetings both with the upstream Bugzilla community and within the
small circle of BMO developers, we have come up with some ideas on how to move the current API
forward and improve it in both functionality and user documentation. I would like to elicit some
constructive feedback on the two proposals I have outlined in comment0 of the bugs below.

I have given a little feedback, and will give more after I return from two weeks holiday :-)

Gerv