atom feed9 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] max value for mail...
FromSent OnAttachments
Felipe NeuwaldJan 30, 2008 11:08 am
Sam VarshavchikJan 30, 2008 4:31 pm
Felipe NeuwaldJan 31, 2008 3:01 am
Sam VarshavchikJan 31, 2008 4:08 am
Felipe NeuwaldJan 31, 2008 4:10 am
Jose CelestinoJan 31, 2008 6:50 am
Francis GaliegueJan 31, 2008 6:59 am
Jose CelestinoJan 31, 2008 7:06 am
Francis GaliegueJan 31, 2008 7:25 am
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] max value for maildirsize
From:Felipe Neuwald (fel@neuwald.biz)
Date:Jan 31, 2008 4:10:39 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imap

Sam Varshavchik escreveu:

Felipe Neuwald writes:

Sam Varshavchik escreveu:

Felipe Neuwald writes:

Hi Folks.

I'm running courier-imap 4.3.0,2 and courier-authlib 0.60.2 in a FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE box. I'm getting user information from a MySQL database, and here is my authmysqlrc file:

#DEFAULT_DOMAIN domain.tld MYSQL_CRYPT_PWFIELD password MYSQL_DATABASE postfix MYSQL_GID_FIELD '125' MYSQL_HOME_FIELD '/usr/local/virtual' MYSQL_LOGIN_FIELD username #MYSQL_MAILDIR_FIELD maildir MYSQL_MAILDIR_FIELD CONCAT(domain,'/',maildir) MYSQL_NAME_FIELD name MYSQL_OPT 0 MYSQL_PASSWORD xxxxxxx #MYSQL_PORT 0 # Uncomment below if you want quota support. MYSQL_QUOTA_FIELD quota MYSQL_SERVER localhost # Default FreeBSD Socket #MYSQL_SOCKET /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock MYSQL_UID_FIELD '125' MYSQL_USERNAME postfix MYSQL_USER_TABLE mailbox #MYSQL_WHERE_CLAUSE server='example.domain.com'

I changed the quota field from INT(10) to BIGINT(20), cause the MySQL INT field max value is |2147483647. But, when I change the quota field to a bigger value than ||2147483647, I only got ||2147483647 on maildirsize file.

Does anybody knows how can I fix this?

Upgrade to a 64 bit platform.

On some platforms, it is possible to enable 64 bit file size support by using some custom flags when compiling code, usually by defining _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 or _LARGE_FILES=1. If that's the case, you will need to reconfigure and recompile everything, with those custom flags.

I'm running a 32bit platform. That's the only way?

Yes, until someone changes certain fundamental laws of physics in this universe, which limits signed 32 bit values to a maximum value of 2147483647.

Ok, thanks. I'll talk to the man and request these new feature to the universe. 0:-)