atom feed1 message in org.oasis-open.lists.bcmRE: [bcm] Fw: Service - Oriented Anal...
FromSent OnAttachments
LUBASH, MIKEApr 18, 2005 5:06 am
Subject:RE: [bcm] Fw: Service - Oriented Analysis and Design
Date:Apr 18, 2005 5:06:09 am

Hi All,

Just a heads up for today's BCM teleconference, the regular meeting time has been extended from 1 - 2 PM to 1 - 3 PM. That should give us appropriate time to have an interesting dialogue with our honored guest's.

I probably will not be able to make the beginning of the conference. I have to be at a consultation in Maryland, and I probably can not make it back into the office until some time after 1 PM. I will ask Carl or David to begin the meeting. Thus, I will join the meeting already in progress.

PS: Toll free number 886.283.3879, pass-code 564598.

-----Original Message----- From: Hans A. Aanesen [] Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 4:25 AM To: Subject: [bcm] Fw: Service - Oriented Analysis and Design

Here is Gustas presentation needed for todays meeting.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Remigijus Gustas" <> To: "Hans A. Aanesen" <>; "David Webber" <> Cc: <> Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 8:11 AM Subject: Service - Oriented Analysis and Design

David & Hans,

Please find attached my presentation slides for the next meeting

(Foundations of Service - Oriented Analysis and Design).

kind regards

Remigijus Gustas, Professor, Habil. Dr. E-mail: Department of Information Systems Karlstad University 651 88 Karlstad, Sweden Phone: +46-54 700 17 65 Fax: +46-54 700 14 46 URL: