atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.alfresco-technical-discussionRe: [alfresco-tech] Migrating Jive so...
FromSent OnAttachments
Chris DemareeJan 17, 2013 10:45 am
Peter MonksJan 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Chris DemareeJan 17, 2013 12:30 pm
Peter MonksJan 17, 2013 2:22 pm
Chris DemareeJan 22, 2013 1:21 pm
Richard EsplinJan 31, 2013 11:25 am
Chris DemareeFeb 5, 2013 11:29 am
Richard EsplinFeb 5, 2013 11:35 am
Subject:Re: [alfresco-tech] Migrating Jive social content to Alfresco
From:Chris Demaree ("
Date:Jan 22, 2013 1:21:26 pm

Thanks again. With regard to the users I'm planning to script adding them via the REST API. I can easily POST a new person object based on the fields pulled from Jive, but we also need to customize the person model with some additional fields/aspects (like Alternate Phone # for example). How can I add aspects/metadata to a person object via the existing API? If I can't is there a way to use WebScripts to create my own REST call or extend the default one?